What We Collect
We collect information that is directly related to the products and services you choose. We may collect the following personal information directly from you through this website or when you deal with us over the phone or by email, when you purchase a product from us, when you agree to complete an online survey or register in a competition or contest or other promotion:
- Contact details like name, address, phone number and email
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Age and gender and products you are interested in
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may also collect personal information indirectly, through publicly available sources, or social media sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google and other third parties.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We collect and use personal information for the purposes of improving our services and to provide service offerings and goods to you for any purposes that you may reasonably expect, for any other purpose authorized by law, or for any other purposes with your consent (whether express or implied). This may include disclosures to organizations that provide us with technical and support services, and professional advice.
We use personal information to:
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- for direct marketing to identify particular products and services which we may think will be of interest to you;
- provide, deliver, source, administer, and improve our products and services;
- provide marketing offers through direct marketing, database compilation, market research, data analysis and segmentation, and the processing or creation of other marketing information;
- communicate with you such as responding to queries and complaints;
- send you marketing and promotional material that we believe you may be interested in; or
- seek your feedback for market research purposes. Participation in feedback such as online surveys is completely voluntary and anonymous. It will not be used to gather identifying information about any individual
You may at any time request that we discontinue sending you emails or other communications.
Your personal information may also be used and disclosed to protect our rights or property and that of our users and, where appropriate, to comply with legal processes, which may include disclosures to law enforcement, regulatory or government agencies.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Checking and Accessing Personal Information We Have About You
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You have the right to check personal information the we have about you and to request that we change your details provided that you notify us in writing via email. Your right to access personal information that we hold about you is subject to limits set by the law.
Squimbles is committed to protecting your privacy and data that we collect from you is stored securely on our servers. We do not sell your personal information not allow unauthorised access to it. We retain personal information only for as long as is required for business or legal purposes.